Plugin for JetBrains IDEs that supports you in developing for Adobe Experience Manager
IntelliJ AEM is a plugin for the IntelliJ platform that aims to support the development for Adobe's Experience Manager. It provides support for custom languages, advanced code completion and refactoring, inspections and quick fixes, and many more features that developers will benefit from every day. In addition, it provides useful tools to simplify interactions with live AEM instances.
*30-day trial available
IntelliJ AEM uses several of IntelliJ platforms's extension points to provide functionality that helps in developing for Adobe Experience Manager. The Features section presents a comprehensive overview, but here are a few highlights to get you started:
Advanced language support, code completion and inspections are provided for Jackrabbit's custom XML format used to serialize JCR content.
AEM / Sling Components
Components are central building blocks of every AEM-based website. IntelliJ AEM adds navigation and refactoring support for components' resource types.
OSGi Components and Configurations
IntelliJ AEM adds language support for OSGi config files and comes with code completion, inspections and refactoring support for OSGi configuration properties.
Here's a list of the most recent releases including their fixes and changes. Please also check out the Features overview for a more thorough description of newly added items.
Version 1.8.0 is now compatible with IntelliJ IDEA 2022.3.
- Added generator for field injections in Sling Models
- Declared methods annotated with
- Added inspection that checks validity of field and constructor injections in Sling Models
- Fixed that nullable annotation was inferred even though field was annotated with
- Fixed that component indexing failed for certain non-XML files
- Fixed that name and default value were not correctly resolved in all cases for Felix SCR properties